- Set your thermostat as high as it is comfortable.
- Clean or replace your filters once a month.
- Set the fan speed on high except in very humid weather. When it's humid, set the fan speed on low.
- Use ceiling fans to spread the cooled air more effectively.
- Don't place TVs or electrical appliances that generate heat near your thermostats.
- Plant trees or shrubs to shade air conditioning units but don't block the airflow.
ENERGY SAVING TIPS
If your air conditioner is over 10 years old, you're probably cheating yourself out of energy and money. You could be paying 30-50% more in utility costs than you should be. We can help you lower those bills and make you more comfortable at the same time. Cooling your home uses more energy dollars than any other system in your home. Typically, 44% of your utility bill goes for cooling. You can save money and increase comfort by properly maintaining and upgrading your equipment.
Get a Quote
Call or email us today for an estimate.